Convener of #revolutionnow, Omoyele Sowore, has taken to his Twitter handle on Sunday, 4th of October to speak concerning the ongoing nationwide trend #EndSARS.
He has announced that there will be a lunch of a Nationwide Protest against the ill-treatment of the operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS) against young Nigerians.
Sowore tweet reads
“We are going to have a massive Nationwide action for #EndSARS who is on board?
He also disclosed the location of the protest to be the Police state headquarters in Lagos and Abuja.
“Locations: @PoliceNG state headquarters in Lagos. Lagos has the most brutal longest-running killer #SARS in Nigeria @PoliceNGForce Headquarters in Abuja and all State Police Hqs will be fully #Occupy until SARS is disbanded and totally dismantled!#RevolutionNow@AmnestyNigeria”
This disheartening acts by the SARS has erupted alot of uproar from Nigerians on social media, including celebrities, who are calling on the government for justice.
- NANS president impeached for diverting COVID-19 palliatives
- #EndSARS: Police IG dissolves SARS
- HAPPY 32ND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO EVANGELIST MIKE AND GLORIA BAMILOYE
- Covid-19: Hushpuppi’s trial suspended till next year
- Falz insists that #EndSARS Protest must continue